Reasons for WMS
- Supports multiple platforms
- Increases development velocity
- High Quality results
- Open for Enhancements
- Using standards
- Easy to maintain
- Design great looking UI
- Easy to use
WMS is based on the single source principle. This means you design and develop your application once and you can run it on different devices. Until December 2014 we will provide following devices:
- Windows 32 and 64 Bit
- Linux most derivates 32 and 64 Bit
- Mac OS X
- Web (Java Vaadin Frontend)
WMS is developed platform independent. If you miss a platform in the list, don’t hesitate to contact us. We usually can make it possible for your specific platform.
With WMS you can model your system up to 90 %. Your number of code lines are significally reduced. Usually you only code business logic. Technical topics are solved by WMS internally.
With the modelling approach of WMS, the number of bugs in your system are significantly reduced.
WMS offers an OSGi like plugin mechanism: This enables you to build your own plugins for missing functionality. Or you want to earn money with the plugin on the marketplace. You have no limits for enhancing your WMS Platform to your needs.
New attributes, ui enhancement, views, printing reports are done in minutes. Deployment of changes to servers and customers are very simple through the WMS Deployment mechanism. Save time and money using WMS.
With WMS you can design animated feature rich user interfaces for desktop, tablet and mobile with QML of Qt. For the Web you can use Vaadin for feature rich and easy to implement user interfaces.
For an Software Engineer it is very easy to learn how to create software solutions for many devices.
Incomplete Feature List
Here is an incomplete list of features:
- Integrated User and Rights management
- Modelling Data exports
- Modelling Data imports
- HTTP Rest Server with SSL
- Support of different RDBMS’s such as (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Support of single file Databases (SQLite)
- Modelling tools to model the main part of the application
- Using QML to build powerfull UI’s
- Report generator and printing engine included
- Objectoriented and simple to use Query Language (WQL)
- Using WMS as C++ Qt development framework with Visual Studio, XCode, Eclipse or Qt Creator
- Using WMS as Java Vaadin development framework to develop Web applications
- Storing data revisable
- Mandatory support
- Automatic search functionality for applications
- Open interfaces for Data Management
- Definition of views for data visualisation
- Version management
- Deployment functionality for servers
- Different runtimes for desktop, web and mobile devices
- OSGi like plugin mechanism to enhance the system
- Grouping of Class Members
- Rights configuration on Members